Monday, January 30, 2012

The Linguistic Consequences of Mind-Brain Identity


I’ve got a lot on my brain.

I’m going to give you a piece of my brain.

Brain your p’s and q’s.

I don’t brain.

Make up your brain.

Brain your manners.

I’m going out of my brain.

Buddhists practice brainfulness.

I’m of mixed brain.

A brain is a terrible thing to waste.

I don’t brain.

These examples are brain-boggling.

She has one sharp brain.

Still your brain.

She’s well-versed in the philosophy of brain literature.

Approach the subject with an open brain.

It concentrates the brain wonderfully.

I turned my brain to other things.

I can’t get you out of my brain.

Out of sight, out of brain.

It crossed my brain.

I’m absent-brained.

I took a load off my brain.

The thought of her couldn’t be further from my brain.

I can’t wrap my brain around it.

My brain went blank.

They’re like-brained.

What do you have in brain?

I have half a brain to refuse her plea.

My brain was willing, but my body was not.

An enquiring brain wants to know.

His brain is rather twisted.

He has a criminal brain.

Bear in brain that I mean what I say.

It’s been on the back of my brain.

Freud discovered the hidden structures of the brain.

The date slipped my brain.

I keep replaying the episode over-and-over again in my brain.

I can see it in my brain’s eye!

She’s rather fond of brain games

There was a consensual meeting of brains.

If you put your brain to it, you’ll succeed.

His brain was on vacation, but his mouth was working overtime.

His brain is gone!

My brain was unhinged by the thought of divorce.

He has a brain like a steel trap.

That’s a pharmaceutical candidate for a brain-expanding hallucinogen.

She has a certain presence of brain.

If you don’t brain, can I go ahead of you?

Brain you, don’t forget to feed the dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home