Sunday, August 24, 2014

Unintentional blogging hiatus

I apologize to any regular readers who have expectations for posts now and then. I've not been on vacation (indeed, not since our 25th wedding anniversary) but other things have taken up my time of late (in short, blogging comes after lots of other stuff). Should you care, I hope to return shortly, the focus being on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. I appreciate your indulgence. Meanwhile, I'm sure there's lots of blogs out there to keep you occupied: 3 Quarks Daily, Indian Philosophy Blog, Crooked Timber, Opinio Juris, Electronic Intifada, Mondoweiss,The Arabist, Buddhist Art News, Religious Left Law, Dorf on Law, Informed Comment, U.S. Intellectual History Blog, Animal Blawg, Health: An Interdisciplinary Blog, Warp, Weft and Way: Chinese and Comparative Philosophy, Leiter Reports, New APPS, The Faculty Lounge, Poverty Law, Turtle Talk, Legal Theory blog, Arms Control Law, Jadaliyya, etc., etc. All good wishes, Patrick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home